



Well, I certainly can say I have had my fair share of bad ones, but lately things have been going exceptionally well for me and my "little" family.
Last week for the first time, Drew had to try out then be chosen in a draft for baseball teams. He is in the 11-12 division this year, I can't believe it.
I am not surprised that he was the 1st round 1st draft pick. He was picked up by the Indians. This year we will be Newcastle Indians. GO DREW DREW.
Drew has also picked up on snowboarding, he is now what he refers to as a "medium" snowboarder a.k.a intermediate.
Devin is working 2 jobs, starting his computer science degree in April and can I hear an AMEN getting ready to move into his first apartment in a few months. He is getting my old couch, his bed and I am going through my old kitchen stuff to see what he can have for his place.
He has informed me he will be invited us over for dinner when he gets settled. I am so proud of how far he has come and continue to pray he stays on the path to positive things.
Jordan, from what I hear unfortunatley is mostly from snooping on my space. He is doing well and looks amazing.
JoJo is getting so big and handsome. When I see this kid again I am going to hug him so tight and tell him how much we have all missed him and his laugh, he is SOO missed. We love our JOJO.
Vanessa, my precious baby girl, she is really turning into a tween. She always wants to go to the mall, get her nails done and when her and her friends are at the house it is filled with music and laughter.
Right now I have the Adam Lambert song WHADYA want from me? stuck in my head. It's so funny I catch myself singing "party in the USA" and other songs I would not normally listen to.
The babes are on mid-winter break this week and yesterday the kids and I went to Coulon Beach with Frank and Carol (Joe's parents) we watched the kids play for 3 1/2 hours at the playground. Carol and I had the most fun soaking up the sun and talking about everything.
Joe and I are really starting to get cabin fever and hoping we can plan a getaway soon.
We have been on a VERY strict budget diet and I am so happy to report I am 100% debt free. This is a miracle. For those of you that knew my past, this is a HUGE goal I have had and now can say have achieved.
2010 is amazing and I look forward to the summer time and fun times with freinds and family.
No comments:
Post a Comment