Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A fabulous event for a special woman

The last month has been amazing.. Just as predicted, this year is turning out to be beautiful. I hosted a baby shower for my wonderful(ex)sis-in-law,Maria Maria is just about ready to have a baby girl, so her sisters and I have been planning a baby shower she would never forget. I love that my former in-laws and I remain so close. They are truly family to me and I love them dearly. It was just amazing and so well coordinated, I am thinking I should become a professional planner (joking, it was alot of work). I have an amazing talented friend, Peggy who we like to call cake boss lady. She is so detail oriented and can make any vision you have of a cake come true. Thank you Peggy H, you Rock! The cake was homemade chocolate with layers of chocolate chiffon. Maria's colors were pink and chocolate Brown with polka dots and her cake matched just perfectly complete with tiny footprints in the belly. (aauughh) loved that special touch. Maria was so surprised and I was honored to host this event at my home. I want to give a special thanks to my beautiful daughter Vanessa for being the perfect co-host. She is really growing up and I am such a proud mama. She is the best daughter anyone could ask for.(loves) Vanessa made a video for her auntie all by herself and played it at the toast. Needless to say, she brought tears to her aunties eyes. I uploaded so you can see what a honor video from a 9 years olds point of view looks like. I love she chose Michael Buble for the song, so sassy! Great job sissy!

No comments: