Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I gotta feeling....

















That this is going to be a fabulous New Year~

This year marks a few milestones in the family. Joe and I will be celebrating a love driven 5 years~ (I heart him)

Vanessa...My BABY is going to turn 10 years old! She is already planning her red carpet Hollywood themed b-day bash~

Devin turns 19 this month and he is doing better than he has in YEARS~

Jojo will be 16--wow and

Drew is in his last year of elementary school and then watch out middle school.

I feel like I have been in hibernating mode for the last few years but I am ready to get out and live this year. My resolution this year is to make this year successful, full of joy, and reconnecting with friends.

I have started by committing myself to an early(5:30)in the morning workout with my lovely friend Laurie Clark, she is a firecracker and if I can catch up to her in our workouts without throwing up or passing out, I will be extremely happy.

Joe's family is amazing and I love them so much. It's so easy to see why Joe is the man he is when you get to know his family. They ROCK!!

Until the next post, here are a few pics from the last year for you to enjoy~

Happy New Year my dear friends, I hope to spend time with you all this year!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Love all the pics! Keep them coming!