Monday, May 25, 2009

Debute Party at S.A.M for the all new Hearst Seattle Media















It's been awhile since I have had a moment to update. The last few weeks have been a swirl of excitement at my new position at Hearst Seattle Media. I am on brain overload as I have been in a quick swift learning mode of some amazing digital services to help advertisers maximize budget and learn a new way of marketing.

The SeattlePI (A Hearst owned company) stopped all print on March 17, 2009. In Seattle we are the first and largest newspaper print company to go 100% digital in the country.

We decided to have a debut party for ad agencies and top clients so could introduce ourselves and the "new kid on the block"


So the last few weeks have been filled with delivering Royal Cupcakes with personal invites to agencies and marketing directors, we had a wonderful turn out with over 200 people
Here is a link to some of the press release in the Stranger.
http://slog.thestranger.com/slog/archives/2009/05/21/selling-the-seattlepicom


I am looking forward to seeing where this history making endeavour will go and being apart of history.





















No comments: