Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Science Fair and baby Westyn...












The last couple of week have been full of fun activities. Joe and I met baby Westyn, she is absolutely so beautiful!! She has the cutest little face ever!! I am so happy for Ashley and Troy.



Drew and Vanessa has a Science fair this week and it was a success. Both kids got an A+ on the projects, Drew's project was all about the moon and it's surface and the names of all the craters on the moon, I had no clue moon landscape had so many names.


Vanessa project was an experiment on "GOOEY SLIMY GOO" this is where you mix glue and Borax to create a slimy, not sticky substance.



Devin just got a 2nd job and will be working at the Rock pizza at the new Landing in Renton when it opens in a few weeks. Life is good.......






No comments: