
I am so bummed our camera is not working.. It will be fixed soon and I will post new pictures. We started moving in Friday morning will a TON of help from Joe's wonderful family.( I am AMAZED how helpful and loving his entire family is) We moved and unpacked everything in just 3 days!!Our kitties Lucy and Leroy have never known another home and the move was somewhat traumatic for them, (Lucy actually started losing her hair from the stress) When the house gets quiet they venture out to explore and they are finally starting to feel at home. This has been such an amazing blessing for our family, we are so grateful to have this opportunity to start a new chapter in our lives. (I am sure most of you would say AMEN to that). Tomorrow I am celebrating my 36Th birthday(OMG) and I am sure this is the most wonderful present I have ever received my entire life. We have a wonderful month ahead of us traveling to Vermont and Colorado. My daughter Vanessa says it best " Now this is what I call living" She is such an amazing daughter and I am lucky to have been blessed with the most beautiful children. They are growing up so fast I can't believe it. I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday. We will have a housewarming party after the busy holiday season is over. We hope to see each and everyone of you soon.
1 comment:
Happy (late) birthday! Hope to celebrate soon!!
Post a Comment