Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's official.....




Well we have done it!! Joe and I have bought our first home together. We are doing the walk through tomorrow and get the key Friday morning. We feel truly blessed to have been given this opportunity. The kids have no idea that we are moving and will be with the Santana family this weekend so when they come home on Sunday, they will have a BIG surprise waiting. Here are a few pic we will post more soon~I am really bummed that for most of our first month in our new home, we will be traveling to Vermont and Colorado for work and partial vacation. We are looking forward to many happy memories in our new home together~

7 comments:

The Haigh's said...

Congrats on such a great purchase - the home is beautiful.

Misty Carpinito said...

What a beautiful home! Congratulations!!!!

Leah said...

Very cool Ronda! New house, new start.

Jamie and Korbyn said...

Your new house looks absolutely Gorgeous!!!!

Jen said...

Geez, look at the size of that place! Talk about a dream home! Congrats, Ronda x

Joe and Ronda said...

Honestly, we are still in shock.. we can't believe it.I can't wait to have you all over...

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! I can't wait to see it